Send Money from SA to UK
Transfers out of South Africa require exchange control clearance from the reserve bank. It should be noted:
- The banks will more often than not, charge an administration fee whether
- Banks want you to personally come to then – queues and inconvenience
- In transferring money out of South Africa, or to send money from SA to UK, the process can be complex and expert help is sometimes lacking
- Exchange rates are typically uncompetitive from banks
A foreign exchange specialist is able to offer better-than-bank exchange rates as they are constantly dealing in foreign exchange; the transact millions of pounds every year for private and business clients. As a result, significant savings are passed on to customers with unbeatable exchange rates and no hidden costs.
Selecting the wrong method of money transfer can cost your business thousands. In a recent exercise, a leading South African bank’s rates and charges were compared to those of a specialist money transfer service. This was a simple case of a way to send money from SA to UK. On a transfer out of R2 million rand (approx £133,000) the difference that ended up in their UK bank account was R40, 000 (£2,666).
A specialised money transfer service offers companies the following:
- The ability to transfer money in and out of South Africa
- Send money from SA to UK or any other country
- Advice on exchange control issues for money transfers out of South Africa
- Pre known and guaranteed exchange rates
- No fixed charges
- Personal service – deal with an exclusive trader
- Industry leading exchange rates
- Free initial consultation and registration
All client funds are protected in segregated client accounts to ensure your funds are in safe hands and will reach their destination fast, on time and securely.
Eliminate Currency Risk – particularly when sending larger amounts of money overseas. A currency strategy can be developed to ensure you maximize the value of your international payments.